Terms and Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions that apply to any transaction between Ytene Gallery Limited (us) and a customer (you) and to your use of our website or social media.
Using our website or social media
- All sizes displayed online are approximate. If you wish to verify framed or unframed sizes please ask us.
- We take care to ensure that the images displayed online faithfully represent the works of art for sale. However, when you view paintings online colours and shades may differ to the original as we cannot control how your display equipment reproduces images.
- All intellectual property rights for any original work of art remain with the Artist. Reproduction is not permitted without express permission from the Artist.
Reservation, purchase and passing of ownership
- If you wish us to reserve a work of art we will take a non-refundable deposit and hold the piece for an agreed period.
- All works of art remain our property until full payment has been made by you.
- On receipt of full payment, ownership and risk transfers to you.
Return of unwanted works of art
- We do not usually accept the return of works of art once a sale has been completed. However, we reserve the right to offer you a credit note or an exchange in certain circumstances.
Our contact details
47 Brookley Road
Tel: 01590 623566
Ytene Gallery Limited, Reg No 180 6701 15
Reg address: c/o Westlake Clark, 7 Lynwood Court, Lymington, SO41 9GA